There are many reasons why women want to change the appearance of their areolas. Some need areola reconstruction after a mastectomy.
Others are unhappy with the color or size of their areolas. Women who have had areola reduction surgery may want micropigmentation to conceal the scars or restore the round shape. Finally, transgender women may want to use permanent makeup to feminize the shape of their areolas after FFS.
Whatever the reason, I will do my best to help you achieve the look that you desire. A typical permanent cosmetics procedure will begin with a color patch test, to determine the color that is right for you. Then the areola in that color is applied to the breast. A second visit, 2-3 weeks later, is necessary to apply the shadings and structures that create a more realistic, natural appearance.
Please follow the following rules prior to treatment:
- Do not use tanning beds 3-4 days prior
- Do not use drink or use drugs 48 hours prior
- Do not waxing 48 hours prior
- No chemical peels or laser treatments 2 weeks prior
- No over the counter medicine 2 days prior
Semi-permanent and Permanent Makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Use Accutane in the last year
- Psoriasis near the area to be treated
- Had an organ transplant
- Viral Infections or Diseases
- Heart Problems or a Pacemaker